Dr Tanya Gershanik currently serves as Quality Assurance Manager at Protalix Biotherapeutics
She has experience of 12 years in the pharmaceutical industry in the areas of:
- pharmaceutical technology of solid, semi solid and liquid dosage forms,
- technology transfer from R&D to production,
- development, optimization and scaling up of processes using lean thinking approach,
- validation of manufacturing processes,
- cleaning validation of pharmaceutical dosage forms and APIs,
- troubleshooting and problem solving in production,
- effective management of investigations and effective CAPA,
- monitoring of the pharmaceutical processes performance over time.
Tanya has experience with a wide range of technologies applied in the pharmaceutical industry.
She is a lecturer in MSc program at a school of Pharmacy, Hebrew University of Jerusalem
Tanya is a member of International society of pharmaceutical engineering (ISPE) and holds Certified Pharmaceutical Industry Professional Credential TM (CPIP) from this society.
Dr. Tanya Gershanik received her BA, MS and PhD degrees from School of Pharmacy, Hebrew University in Jerusalem. She also is a graduate the program “Management of Pharmaceutical Companies” at the Technion.