Dr. Burgess has over 35 years experience in senior management and consulting positions within the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical and medical device industries. He has acted as a Qualified Person within the EU for more than 25 years and is an Advisory Board member for the European Qualified Person Association. In addition he has:
- 20 years with Glaxo in Analytical R &D, Quality Control and Quality Assurance and extensive experience in quality systems design and development for the whole supply chain
- is an internationally recognized expert in the qualification and validation of instrumentation and systems, analytical method development & validation and the statistical interpretation of data
- is a qualified ISO Guide 17025 assessor
- has published over 70 papers and books on analytical chemistry and analytical science
- been a speaker at 98 European Compliance Academy courses and conferences since 2001 with over 3500 attendees from 58 countries.